You have a big network and/or perform SNMP commands for a number of OIDs and want to figure out which commands, devices and OIDs fail, what OIDs are inactive, which commands take longer to respond etc. Watching it in real time is unproductive as the events happen too fast. You can collect data into a log, but if it's too big, looking through it is hard if you're not searching for one particular error. In addition, if you generate more logs, you have to keep looking through them.
With the Netplayback application, you can load your SNMP log, to see errors and other features, either at once or as a movie, with various options. Filtering data is available upon purchasing a license key.
1. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox installed.
2. Node.js 10 or above installed.
Please, refer to the installation instructions in the Documentation section on the web site.
- There is a lack of applications on the market to help debugging networking software
- Visualization of data in a movie like format
- A light weight and fast application, capable of handling a big number of records and long logs